- You are required to have a Wolfram ID to sign up for a Pro subscription. You may never use another user's account or share yours with anyone else. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Wolfram|Alpha immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Although Wolfram|Alpha will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses incurred by Wolfram|Alpha or others due to such unauthorized use.
- Your Pro subscription is for one user accessing the Services from up to five (5) computers owned by you. However, you may only access the Services from one computer at a time. If simultaneous or excessive use is detected, you may be blocked from your Pro account until the issue is resolved.
You may download Pro Data and results solely to a personal computer owned by you. You may not upload Pro Data to a third-party provider who may have rights to share the data or in any way make it private. You are liable for any damages to Wolfram or any third-party rights holders because of your improper storage or dissemination of Pro Data.
Your use of the Services is conditional based on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section; any failure to comply may also result in termination of your access to the Service. Examples of illegal or unauthorized uses include, but are not limited to:
- removing any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Service or any results generated therefrom;
- distributing results from the Services that express or imply that they are sponsored or endorsed by Wolfram;
- submitting Materials that infringe, misappropriate, or violate the intellectual property, publicity, privacy, or other proprietary rights of any party;
- reproducing, duplicating, copying, selling, reselling, or otherwise exploiting for any commercial purposes any results from Submissions or access to the Services;
- creating a database by systematically downloading and storing all or any Wolfram|Alpha results or other content; and
- submitting Submissions or Materials that are unlawful, would give rise to criminal or civil liability, or promote or encourage dangerous and/or illegal activity in the United States and/or the country from which you are accessing the Services.
You, and not Wolfram, are responsible for maintaining proper backups and for and protecting all of your Submissions. Wolfram will not be liable or responsible in any way for any loss or corruption of Submissions, or for any costs or expenses associated with backing up or restoring any of your Submissions.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and you agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You are responsible for any activity using your account, whether or not you authorized that activity. You should immediately notify Wolfram of any unauthorized use of your account. You acknowledge that if you wish to protect your transmission of data or files to Wolfram, it is your responsibility to use a secure encrypted connection to communicate with the Services.