Wolfram Notebooks InteractivityComputational Wolfram Notebooks give you dynamic versions of Wolfram|Alpha output with interactive controls, 3D rotation, animation and much more. Explore the examples below to learn what Wolfram|Alpha can do.
- Interactively manipulate parametersMove controls and sliders to fully interact with and understand your results.w”(x)+w’(x)+w(x) = 0
- Animate dynamic processesInput physical system parameters and see the associated animation evolve in time.double pendulum
- Rotate 3D graphicsClick and drag 3D images to rotate and view from any angle.dopamine
- Control enhanced visualizationsClick to reveal special controls for many types of visualizations.sin(z)
- Instantly build interactive interfacesUse Wolfram|Alpha linguistics to create custom interactive interfaces.edge detect abraham lincoln image with radius x
- Resize imagesClick maps, plots or any image, and drag the corner to expand the image size.earthquakes Asia
- Read plot valuesInteract with plots with dynamic coordinate labels and crosshairs on the axes.population Spain