How do I adjust my volume and make sure it's not muted?
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
The easiest way to check your volume settings is to simply right-click the speaker icon in the notification area (systray) of your desktop. Make sure your browser window is open on Wolfram|Alpha. Select Open Volume Mixer. Make sure the speaker icon is not on Mute mode. Move the slider of the Wolfram|Alpha application up and down to adjust the volume.
Or follow these instructions.
- Make sure that your browser window is open on Wolfram|Alpha and open the Control Panel.
- Under Control Panel Home, select "Hardware and Sound".
- Under the Sound icon, select "Adjust system volume".
- Make sure that the speaker icon is not on Mute mode.
- Move the slider for your browser application up and down to adjust the volume.
- Close the window.