Weather data source information
Primary source:Wolfram|Alpha Knowledgebase, 2021.
Background sources and references:
- Chadwick, R. Citizen Weather Observer Program. »
- Environment Canada, Government of Canada. Weatheroffice. »
- European Centre for Medium‐Range Weather Forecasts. ECMWF. »
- Met Office. Weather. »
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. National Weather Service. »
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, United States Department of Commerce. Meteorological Assimilation Data Ingest System. »
- United States National Climatic Data Center, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. "Global Surface Summary of Day." Integrated Surface Database. »
- University Corporation for Atmospheric Research. Unidata. »
- University Corporation for Atmospheric Research. Synoptic. »
- World Meteorological Organization. Weather. »
This list is intended as a guide to sources of further information. The inclusion of an item in this list does not necessarily mean that its content was used as the basis for any specific Wolfram|Alpha result.
Requests by researchers for detailed information on the sources for individual Wolfram|Alpha results can be directed here.